Immigration to the United Kingdom
People from all over the world are interested in obtaining the UK residency. Great Britain is seen to be a very attractive place to live and work due to its stable political environment, economic prosperity, respected legal system, developed system of state compensation and national healthcare, imperial history, and citizens’ sense of identity within the context of tolerance and respect for diversity.
British passport is an internationally recognised document and one of the most powerful passports in the world. British citizens have visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to more than 180 countries and territories. The UK also accepts dual citizenship ( recognises dual nationality from anywhere in the world).
ORACLE CAPITAL GROUP provide immigration support in obtaining a visa, extending an existing visa and obtaining a British residency permit with the prospect of becoming a British citizen.
Tier 1 (Investor)
- Greater freedom and flexibility. Tier 1 (Investor) visa holder can choose any type of entity or arrangements when establishing a business presence in the UK;
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa initially does not entail an English language requirement;
- Unlike investment visas offered by other countries such as Cyprus or Malta, investment in companies engaged in property-related business is not permitted in the UK, however funds invested into UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital remain on the investor's bank account and can be reinvested several times;
- The investor, the spouse, and children under the age of 18 are included within the main application.
- Access to at least £2,000,000 investment funds held in one or more regulated financial institutions in the UK;
- Evidence of the source of funds;
- An active UK bank account;
- A criminal record certificate.
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Access to at least £200,000.00 of disposable investment funds held in one or more regulated financial institutions;
- Evidence of the source of funds;
- The applicant’s previous relevant educational and business experience;
- The convincing and viable business plan;
- Meeting the required level of English language proficiency by the main applicant
- Evidence that funds of £200,000.00 were invested either into an existing business or into a newly established business in the UK;
- The applicant was registered as a business director and remains as such at the time of visa extension;
- Regardless of the method of investment, at least 2 new jobs have been created
Tier 2 (General)
Sole Representative of an Overseas Business
- The parent company must be registered outside the UK and have no branch, subsidiary or other representative in the UK at the time of visa application;
- The Sole Representative applicant cannot be a majority shareholder in the overseas company but must be senior enough to have full authority to take operational decisions in respect of the UK office operations;
- The Sole Representative applicant must provide a convincing and viable business plan;
- The Sole Representative applicant must meet the English Language requirement.
- Evidence that the UK company has been set up and legally registered by the Sole Representative applicant;
- A branch or subsidiary in the UK must be operating in the same type of business as the overseas business;
- The overseas company have its principal centre of operations outside the UK throughout the five-year period;
- Evidence that the head office intends to continue the operations of the UK branch led by the Sole Representative applicant.
INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN IN THE UK (ILR)
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 2 (General)
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business
Ask us a question!
Please enter your contact details here so that we can contact you.